So you're at an outside bar, and someone shoots..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluharley, Mar 3, 2015.

1. bluharley

bluharley Member

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

It's not he shot him in the head or something.
    The guy had a bucket on his head and suffered a gunshot to his "upper" body.
    That's quite a miss.

3. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Mother Nature culls the herd.

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Well the article didn't say if he had any warning that the idiot was going to shoot at the bucket. If he gave no warning I don't blame the guy that got shot I blame the shooter.

5. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

It's implied - he was a pledge. Shame someone lost their life.

6. bluharley

bluharley Member

What gets me is it seems to be ok to pull out a gun and shoot at this bar. I ride a bike, but I hate biker gangs, and the "biker" attitude.

7. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I've got a buddy that rides with a support club for the Bandidos..... I love him like a brother, but he's pretty rough.

8. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I'd say that prospect should have known he was not going to make the cut... ;)

9. bluharley

bluharley Member

I knew a guy once, decent guy. Got his @ss on a Harley, and it was like he thought it was his right to be a complete @sshole. Haven't seen him in a long time.

10. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Apparently, alcohol diminishes not only your ability to weigh consequences but also your aim.

:rolleyes:

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

11. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    That was likely his "inner self" anyway. :confused:

12. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Gotta love "Natural Selection".

13. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    I had a first cousin who we were not only related but the best of friends for years. Then when he turned 30, he bought a Harley, joined a Peoria Area biker club. Spent time in jail twice, completely abandoned the family. But he is gone now and I still at times wonder what happened to cause him to join a Biker Club and become a felon.

14. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I think people initially join the questionable clubs because they are trying to fill a hole that exists in their lives. They probably believe that they can enjoy the status of being around the criminals without becoming one.

Unfortunately, being in that environment probably erodes their perspective, and they end up gradually being drawn into the illegal aspects of the club.