sold pending funds and FFL

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by misfit4645, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misfit4645

misfit4645 Guest

sold--pending funds- 1/29/08

I have a yugo sks with fiberforce stock, scope and mount , ventailated front hadguard, 5rd box mag ( that works!!!) stainless gas valve ( no more corroision or FTFeed) bayo mount bipod , scope lens covers, original stock, original bayo, original receiver cover( no scope mount attached) and a few other odds and ends, rifle shoots great, blueing not bad, no rust, can ship to ffl, all sales final, pics available. trade considered( for any handgun, rifle, shotty, kits, even c&r stuff)
    this is a great shooter, great collector item if you put back on original stock (included) or a great semi auto sniper set up as is.

email me for pics i cant figure out how to post em

**edit** i know have pics

misfit650@yahoo.com

$250 or best offer or trade

all sales final.

2. to post pics: Get an account on a site like photobucket. Upload pics, copy and paste url. With photobucket it gives you a reformatted url that has the image tags already on it.

3. misfit4645

misfit4645 Guest

pics this weekend-- ill email you

RHODE ISLAND

anyone else- please email me direct, somethims i dont get messages from the site

price is best offer--shipping included

4. misfit4645

misfit4645 Guest

PICS AVAILABLE AND SENT

5. pills

pills Guest

just a heads up: If you sell to a C&R you will probably need to put it back in original condition. Once you change the weapon like you have it is no longer C&R eligible.

6. misfit4645

misfit4645 Guest

it will ship seperated from stocks, i know the law.

7. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

E-mail also sent...

8. pills

pills Guest

Hopefully I didn't offend. Not everyone knows the law and since I have heard reports of one of them nasty three letter groups browsing the site I wanted to throw that out there.

Consider it and this one a free bump...

9. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Awaiting FFL Transfer info...

10. misfit4645

misfit4645 Guest

until a deal is worked out though -- its STILL FOR SALE.

11. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

"tuche" :D Offer sent as well!

12. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Payment arrived, items arrived, all is done! Way to end the week! Thanks this "misfit"...

SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.