** SOLD ** Please remove me :)

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by kunlao21, Feb 3, 2008.

1. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Looking to dispose of a great accessory, it has been used on a Gen 3 - G23, add $9 flat S&H:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    *** STILL AVAILABLE ***

$65 ...retails $100 - Glock Shoulder Stock fits 19, 23, 32 & 38. Israeli made and used only 3 times at the range. Telescoping to 3 positions:

Added By GlockMan HPFF Admin,

While the Shoulder Stock is legal to own once you attach it to a standard Glock Pistol it transforms that Pistol into a Short Barreled Rifle in which you would need one of the following to make it legal.
    *Apply for and pay $200.00 for a SBR Stamp from the BATFE
    *Add a 16" inch barrel to the combo making it a legal carbine.
    All Paid firearms ranges will not allow you to use this without one of the above remedies so keep this in mind when buying.

plus 1, thanks for keepin us legit!

[​IMG]

Email me at kunlao21@yahoo.com , since this is also posted on another forum

Thanks and be safe!

2. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

4095? That wasn't you was it? Initials E.S. with a gmail account? If so...replied...if not...we may wanna try again or just PM.

3. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

laser, light, mount gone..

4. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Yet another update for the better...of course if I lose the 9mm conversion, i won't need my 50'ish JHP rounds either. Tossed in free!

5. I am interested in the stock. I do not have the money right now. I should have it in a couple of weeks. Did you sell it yet?
    A.

6. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

It is still available. If it's grabbed up, I'll be certain to let anyone who showed interest know of it's sale. Thanks!

7. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

I'll be sure to clearly post or edit any changes, thanks!

8. perry23117

perry23117 Guest

WHY CANT THEY MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR A HI-POINT C9 I WOULD BUY THAT KIT IN SECONDS LOL MAN IF ONLY

9. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

grab this stock and a he((a lotta duck tape and presto! :)

10. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

- 9mm Conversion sold
    - Scope/Mount/Laser & light Combo SPF

This may or may not leave a final smaller package price. I'll be sure to adjust upon a verification.

11. I am still interested in the stock if you have it.Still getting the cash together.
    A.

12. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

13. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Stock is STILL AVAILABLE, thanks all!

14. PM sent.
    A.

15. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Munnday Bump! Sale or Trade, make any offers...

16. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

come on now.....you know you want to!!!

17. That thing is just cool...

18. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

"Cool" indeed... my last Texan buyer doesn't seem to respond to my emails, oh well...