Sold, Thanks

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Troller98, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Troller98

Troller98 Member

I am selling my ATI 6 position stock, I bought it with the idea my wife could shoot my 870 should the need arise. Well she saw me shoot it once and now she wont touch the gun, so I bought a Hogue overmoulded for myself. I had this installed on my 870, but it came with another adapter labeled Win. so I assume it will fit a Winchester also. It is practically brand new with most of its time spent under my side of the bed and just a couple range trips on it. All hardware is included except the installation instructions, but its pretty self explanatory.

I am asking $40 shipped to you
    e-mail me at troller98@gmail.com with any questions, thanks

[​IMG]

2. Had one of these on my old 870 after I broke the side folder. It's VERY sturdy for a 6pos and very well built and for that price if you're even thinking of a pistol w/ collapsible stock, you'd be crazy to pass it up as I spent a bit more for mine.

3. Troller98

Troller98 Member

I see the pic, is it not showing?

4. Yea it's showing up for me too, must be a slow connection your on GM.

5. 713832281

713832281 Member

will it fit mossy 500?

6. Nope, doubt it. 870s and 500s are pretty different, but you can get one made for the mossy.

7. perry23117

perry23117 Guest

will it fit a mosberg

8. Unless ATI has changed them, I'm pretty sure it will fit a Mossberg. The pistol grip fits the 500 and it comes with adapter to fit the 870 and the Winchester.

9. hmm...it's been awhile, I just remember some adapters, didn't remember useing any, but it's been awhile.

10. The one I bought for my Mossberg 500 one came with a pile of adapters for every darn gun under the sun. Didn't need any of them though, the base mould was for the 500 :)

11. Troller98

Troller98 Member

whenever I see these for sale they say they will fit all, but I don't wanna say definitely yes because I am not 100% positive. It may be possible the main grip fits the 500 directly and the 2 adapters are for the 870 and the Winchester?

12. I've been selling them since June of 2006 and at least since then, the pistol grip has fit the 500. :wink:

13. Troller98

Troller98 Member

Thanks for the inside info Benny.

14. I have another question. How does the adjustable shoulder stock fit to the pistol grip? Can you go back and forth between the pistol grip and the shoulder stock? Is it held on by a pin or something?

15. Troller98

Troller98 Member

There are 2 Phillips head screws on either side of the pistol grip that hold the stock on. I suppose you could drill out the stock and use a pin of some sort.

16. I will take it can we PayPal?