Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check this crap out from the Glock A$$head forum:

"Roadkill46; none of my F-ing business, but DAs around here would have a ball with the skull decal you have on your slide if you were to be involved in a shooting, justified or otherwise... "

WTF, guess i gotta take the Punsher decal off the 995 too. give me a friggin break!

·
Registered
6,279 Posts

"Roadkill46; none of my F-ing business, but DAs around here would have a ball with the skull decal you have on your slide if you were to be involved in a shooting, justified or otherwise... "

WTF, guess i gotta take the Punsher decal off the 995 too. give me a friggin break!
he's got a point... Just don't expect any jury sympathy.

·
Registered
799 Posts

Yeah paint it pink and put some piece signs and flowers on it, dont forget to paint little yellow smiley faces on the bullets. That way your not blowing a F--ers head off your just spreading the love.

I have a better Idea how bout if you are going to shoot someone make sure that the taking of a life is so justified that you could have done it with am AK 47 with "when you absolutely positively got to kill every Mo-Fo in the room except no substitute" engraved on the reciever and no one would question your action.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
funny over on the glock forum they sponser websites that sell the punisher back plate! and engraved slides, one guy has the infidel in arabic on the top of his slide...kinda hypocritical....man i would just have to peel it off real quick if i got involved in an incident!

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Yeah generally the more angry or mean your weapon looks the greater the liklihood you'll get "use of unnecessary force" or some bullcrap like that. Personally I love the way it looks! I'd probably do the same thing where if you had to pop someone with it just take the decal off after that lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.