Some Hi-Point owners are better looking than others..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Frank2041, Sep 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Admin Voice~
    1. No talk in the Lounge.
    2. Hi point threads belongs in the hi point designated sections.
    3. NO pictures are allowed thanks to people refusing to adhere to the "no nudity" rule.

That'll be 3 warnings for a single post, and a 4th for the second post I deleted. Have a better day!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  2. Sorry, but I ALWAYS look like my profile pic, in the mornings....and afternoon.....ah hell, I always look like this (except at 330am on tuesdays), then I kinda look a little off.

Frank2041 likes this.

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

What did I miss this time?

[​IMG]

yworrydog, Rabidwookie and Frank2041 like this.
  4. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

I'm the sexiest man any woman will ever see; if its last call, the lights are low, she's drunk and I'm the only one in the bar.

5. Bad strategy. Go ugly early. See how she moves and dances. If she can dance proceed to next level for it portends positive signs of future activities. If she can't dance, you takes yer' chances.

6. FlashBang

Nah... I've got what every really good woman wants and craves.... a large portfolio, valuable property, a big bank account, multiple safes full of firearms, full auto NFA toys and a housekeeper to do all the cleaning. :rotfl::rotfl:

7. A man that truly has a significant portfolio and bank account never feels the need to brag about it.

8. When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be another picture of PK out hunting.

Pistolkitty likes this.
  9. histed

histed Supporting Member

[​IMG] None of you monkeys are better looking than the Dawg.

undeRGRound, SWAGA, Edknn and 2 others like this.
  10. Yea..you would think that would do it.. and it probably does for a "good" woman.. but most of them can only be good for so long...lol.

FlashBang likes this.
  11. FlashBang

Facetious
    adjective
    not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
    amusing; humorous.
    lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

I actually live in a sod hut in the woods and live on a diet of fried squirrel and acorns. :(

12. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Well Frank just got banned permanently.

Children, if I edit your post because it violates the rules? Don't go back and edit my comments to try and be snarky. Easy way to get shit canned. Especially if you do it 3 times.

undeRGRound, SWAGA and Rabidwookie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.