Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a nice tribute to HP pistols.Please delete if someone already shared the link.

·
Super Moderator
5,284 Posts
So he admits that HP works. Tell us something we didn't know. And he's still a narcissistic, arrogant jack hole.

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Nice video. I've never seen that channel before. I'll have to check out some of their other vids. Thanks for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
5,284 Posts
Nice video. I've never seen that channel before. I'll have to check out some of their other vids. Thanks for sharing.
Unless you enjoy listening to a 3 year-old Glock ultra fan-boi who is a legend in his own mind, don't bother. Large on attitude, light on real content

·
Registered
438 Posts
TFB does have some interesting articles on old vintage/ historical firearms and what new weapon is being adopted by what foreign army. But most of their reviews are just ads. I love reading their site but don’t bother with the videos.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,005 Posts
TFB does have some interesting articles on old vintage/ historical firearms and what new weapon is being adopted by what foreign army. But most of their reviews are just ads. I love reading their site but don’t bother with the videos.
The site is decent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts