Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,808 Posts
So he admits that HP works. Tell us something we didn't know. And he's still a narcissistic, arrogant jack hole.

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Nice video. I've never seen that channel before. I'll have to check out some of their other vids. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
5,808 Posts
Nice video. I've never seen that channel before. I'll have to check out some of their other vids. Thanks for sharing.
Unless you enjoy listening to a 3 year-old Glock ultra fan-boi who is a legend in his own mind, don't bother. Large on attitude, light on real content

·
Registered
442 Posts
TFB does have some interesting articles on old vintage/ historical firearms and what new weapon is being adopted by what foreign army. But most of their reviews are just ads. I love reading their site but don’t bother with the videos.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,777 Posts
TFB does have some interesting articles on old vintage/ historical firearms and what new weapon is being adopted by what foreign army. But most of their reviews are just ads. I love reading their site but don’t bother with the videos.
The site is decent

·
Premium Member
3,350 Posts
Unless you enjoy listening to a 3 year-old Glock ultra fan-boi who is a legend in his own mind, don't bother. Large on attitude, light on real content
I found his shotgun torture test impressive. He certainly has a shtick. But corresponding w/ him on ARFCOM has gotten me to watch his videos, via posting he seems like a pretty solid guy.

The guns from Heat….or how I learned James Reeves is an arfcommer - AR15.COM

He goes by Obey on ARFCOM. Just asked him to post something on this grip safety HiPoint he posted a glance of at SHOT, we'll see if he does a video.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,777 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,808 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts