Some new products from LongShot for HP carbines

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by LongShotMfg, Mar 31, 2015.

1. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Been a while since I posted, and today we just started offering a new 10" long Low-Profile Top Rail for 9mm carbines with ATI stock conversions. These have just been listed on Ebay and will be added to our website in the next 2 days. They will also be up and available on Amazon, too. You will be able to see some pics here in our PHOTOS album.

The even bigger news though, is that we are now also going to start offering our own oversize MAG Release Buttons. Our mag button design is a much simpler design and is very easy to install. Buttons have a .700" diameter and will be available in both Black anodized and, brushed aluminum finishes. Our company cross-hairs logo will be engraved on the button surface, too. We are also going to offer the black anodized buttons with customer choice of having the logo engraved AFTER anodizing so that the cross-hairs are silver. Total selling price for our mag buttons will be $19.00 each. Shipping via First Class Mail to anywhere in the US is free. Installation is simple and these mag buttons utilize a supplied o-ring to keep them in place. No modification to the gun or factory release pin is necessary. Complete instructions will be included with each purchase. We will be accepting orders for our mag buttons starting in the next 2 days when they are added to our website.

We are ALSO going to introduce our new "Shorty" barrel shroud for users that want to use a factory muzzle break AND retain the front iron sights. They're short, they look great (like all of our stuff) and they dress up the front of the gun and hide that skinny area where the barrel shows.

And finally, there have been SO MANY of you guys that have been asking for an adapter plate that will allow you properly install the factory rear iron sights on our LongShot top rails. Well, we now have make them and, they will be available for purchase as of this weekend. Selling price will be around $22.00 each for these new adapter plates. As usual, shipping is free when purchased directly from our website.

And you thought the only thing we did all winter was shovel snow....!
    j. www.LongShotMfg.com

2. mahansights

mahansights Member

I bought an 11 inch rail for my 4095!!! The machining is exquisite! I've been a machinist for nearly 20 years!! I am truly impressed!!:D

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015

3. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Thank you very much!
    j.

4. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I know they're pretty easy to install (having installed a "bullet button" for my dad on his 995 "Classic" when he moved to Kommiforniastan), but does the product come with an instructional insert or are there instructions somewhere on the web site so that potential customers can get a general feel for how (un)complicated it may be prior to purchase?

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

5. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

It will come with an easy to understand instruction sheet. At some point we are going to have installation videos added to our website. Seeing a video prior to buying is a good way to assure buyers of being able to install what they buy. We are sometimes a little slow in getting stuff up onto our website, but it will get done at some point fairly soon. If we truly want to grow our company we have to do those things in a timely manner.
    j.

6. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Pictures or its vapor ware. :D

7. pictures or its a worthless april fools day joke!:eek:

8. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

as I had said in the original thread, photos are posted in the PHOTOs section of the forum. I would have posted them right into the thread but the forum says I can't because I have reached our limit unless I delete/remove some of our older photos, but they won't instruct me how to do so.

9. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Photos are viewable in the photos section of the forum in the carbines section

10. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

You can't expect us to make any effort on our part to go an actually look for them.... we're "entitled" here.... :rofl::rofl:

Look pretty cool!

Attached Files:

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Those are pretty neat looking. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

12. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

You can make the forum cross-link to itself.

1. In your browser, right-click on the image that you want to display
    2. Select "Copy Image Location"
    3. Start your new post or reply
    4. Click "Insert Image" [​IMG]
    5. Paste in the image link

This will place the direct image link, starting with "http" and ending with an image file extension such as .gif or .jpg It will place it between IMG tags.

It doesn't take any additional space on the forum servers and wouldn't take any additional bandwidth over an image that had been otherwise uploaded into the thread.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

13. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Thank you VERY MUCH! Wish the forum moderators that I had originally asked would have told me how to do that. I am gonna try it shortly...

14. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

You can use the same technique to link images in from any publicly accessible photo sharing site such as Picassa, SmugMug, or even Facebook.

Example:
    My daughter collecting Easter eggs at the egg hunt after church (because she's cute and I don't mind letting everyone know it :)). Linked in from Facebook.
    [​IMG]

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  15. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

She is a cutey!...... BTW, I found you there!... The FB request is me.

16. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Ah! That explains it. I was wondering who this person was, with no "mutual friends" list. :) Makes sense now.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

17. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Now you're picky about who you associate with?.....

18. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Kirk don't accept it a trick to pass of underground on to you. He will move in and leave holes a over your lawn

19. beataboyboss

beataboyboss Member

WOW! Looks really cool

20. That black one with silver engraving looks real nice! How about a pic of those shorty shrouds? I thought I might be done modifying my 4595TS,but I guess not!

"Just when I thought I was out,they pull me back in"-The Godfather III

Lol.