Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

left to right:

Savage model 755A, Browning BL22, Mossberg 500C, Hi point 995, Mossberg model 190A

my pistols:

Lorcin L380, Hi Point C9, and Phoenix HP22

the pistols, with the addition of a Raven 25 that I no longer have.... now I want another one...

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Nice collection, can't say the same about the flag :bs:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice collection, can't say the same about the flag :bs:
while ignoring the comment regarding the flag, thanks for the complement about the collection.
Please don't turn a gun pic thread into a political discussion.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
A Rebel Flag is a HISTORICAL image, and any comments to the contrary will not be tolerated. The Civil War HAPPENED, and that flag was the official flag of the ceceded states. This topic will not become political. There will be concequences to anyone that makes it that way.

Unreconstructed, nice guns dude!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A Rebel Flag is a HISTORICAL image, and any comments to the contrary will not be tolerated. The Civil War HAPPENED, and that flag was the official flag of the ceceded states. This topic will not become political. There will be concequences to anyone that makes it that way.

Thank you, and thanks for the comliment.

hopefully soon, I'll be able to add a few more rifles from my wish list, and I'll update the thread accordingly...

·
Registered
317 Posts
That Phoenix is bad ass! I need to track one down!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That Phoenix is bad ass! I need to track one down!
as long as you remember to disengage the 32 safeties on the damn thing.... :embarrassed2:

but I love mine... in fact, when I'm out and about, it's sitting in a little nylon ankle holster, at least until I can get the keltec P3AT that I want.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
NICE! That carbine lends a fine contrast to the family.

as to the flag... LOVE IT! I'm a yank by location & a rebel at heart. My grt, grt gpa fought as an officer in the confederate Army, BEFORE he fought as an officer with the Feds. The flag to me is a fitting reminder of that war & maybe of the struggle America faces right now... makes me want to wax patriotic. Nice pics unrecon!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Nice family you got there unreconstructed1. Keep the memory alive... Deo Vindice.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts

I wasn't attempting to make this topic pollitical, simply an observation since the flag was posted. You are correct it is historic and belongs in a museum. This is also 'Historic' and part of history that 'Happened'

All I'm saying is that it is offensive to alot of people and as a Moderator it is you duty to not allow it. jmho

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is also 'Historic' and part of history that 'Happened' [/quote]

how far stuck on stupid are you? this is a gun picture thread. As for the flag, I am a Southerner, and a descendent of Confederate soldiers. you're little red rag you posted has absolutely nothing to do with the history of the War for Southern independence, and if you'd pick up a damn book, you might learn a thing or two instead of dredging up secondhand lies.

again THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL TOPIC, and don't get my damn thread locked because of your prejudices. If you have a problem with me or my flag, please take it up with me via PM.
other than that, why not go and bother another thread.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
dude i love your guns, i like you pcs even better but if this gets any fortherout of hand its gettin glocked. period.

jrskydawg68 - if you dont like it, dont look at it. we're not forcing you to be here. we are all grown ups and if you cant behave yourself go somewhere else.

SW

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dude i love your guns, i like you pcs even better but if this gets any fortherout of hand its gettin glocked. period.
... unfortunately, i can understand the necessity of the situation. some folks just have to throw their own diluted political BS into everything.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
... unfortunately, i can understand the necessity of the situation. some folks just have to throw their own diluted political BS into everything.
I'm sorry sir, but you inserted your own "diluted political BS" the second you posted those pictures in combination with your southern apologist signature, avatar, and forum name. jrskydawg68 isn't the only person here that sees that flag, as you present it here, as glorifying an oppressive and failed nation while denying the inherent inhumanity upon which it was founded. I've also asked for this topic to be reviewed by our moderators.

Please don't pretend you weren't looking for this fight.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
This is also 'Historic' and part of history that 'Happened'
how far stuck on stupid are you? this is a gun picture thread. As for the flag, I am a Southerner, and a descendent of Confederate soldiers. you're little red rag you posted has absolutely nothing to do with the history of the War for Southern independence, and if you'd pick up a damn book, you might learn a thing or two instead of dredging up secondhand lies.

again THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL TOPIC, and don't get my damn thread locked because of your prejudices. If you have a problem with me or my flag, please take it up with me via PM.
other than that, why not go and bother another thread.
[/quote]

now that's funny

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Please don't pretend you weren't looking for this fight.
actually, I was looking to present to the forum a sampling of the weapons that I own. as for my "apologist" name, avatar, sig, etc...
I have used the same one since I joined this forum, save for a signature change to comply with the no politics rule here.

looking for a fight, no. wanting one, no. gonna get in one, no.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
We are working on a solution to this issue people. More to come soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.