Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Some people are just determined to be victims.

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Roblamont80 
G
#1 ·
From another forum I frequent.

I put the important parts in big bold if you don't want to read all of the idiocy.

Yeah, I was with my friend in Tacoma here in WA, and while walking down the street I just remember hearing a loud pop and then a small pain in my neck, my ears were ringing and my friend started to scream, i tried asking why she was screaming and all i saw was blood coming out of my mouth, I then started to fall down and my last memory was seeing her grabbing for me and yelling into the phone.

No idea who did it, no idea why. I now have a damaged voicebox and a sore as hell neck. Doctor couldnt tell me if my speech would be right again... but im hoping so.

To whoever shot me... I really wanna know why =\
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CCW wouldn't help in this situation. I would be pretty careful with concealed carry, if a cop shows up on the scene and you have a weapon drawn, he may think you're the reason he was removed from his donut store.

CCW wouldn't help in this situation.
[sarcasm]Guess I shouldn't get my permit after all......being that it will be a waste of time.[/sarcasm]

I am aware of that.....I read his post. There was no warning. But it wouldn't have hurt anything either.

Thanks for your concern but I am not a dumb w00ter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually I hate guns, I would prefer to use my hands or something with a blade.

Thanks again you all =)

The way I see it, its good to be alive and moving. Ive already had the love of my life leave me, one of my buggies stolen, and my chances at going to college nice and early taken away from me in the past 2 years... what else bad can happen? Unless I get killed or tortured, i've already been through enough pain and agony to w00ter over.

This is like a tiny scratch compared to how bad I was when my girlfriend left me btw.

Ahhh...the joys of life
[smilie=boogie.gif]

hehe, I did get to help my neighbor get his go-kart running and watch him drive it around, [smilie=biggrin.gif] always feels good to help people =)

Actually I hate guns, I would prefer to use my hands or something with a blade.

Thanks again you all =)
I'm sure the bad guys will match your desire for a fair fight. I still hope your voice returns but I will be watching for your story in the Darwin Awards nominees.

[newsheadline]Previous shooting survivors dies from multiple gun shot wounds when he tries to engage multiple [firearm] armed criminals with only a knife.[/newsheadline]

Good luck with the rest of your life........I'm betting you're gonna let it be as hard as it has been already.
http://www.minibuggy.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4668

#2 ·
Um...... wow. :shock:

#4 ·
There was something about a shooting here in Tacoma last night, about a mile from my house......but that was 2 guys in an argument and the one guy got shot in the stomach......was a totally different scenario......

I gotta wonder where he was walking, and what information is missing from his story......even gangbangers usually don't just shoot at random people unless there is a reason.......

#5 ·
I like this response from one of the posters on that forum:

"I'm sure the bad guys will match your desire for a fair fight. I still hope your voice returns but I will be watching for your story in the Darwin Awards nominees.

[newsheadline]Previous shooting survivors dies from multiple gun shot wounds when he tries to engage multiple [firearm] armed criminals with only a knife.[/newsheadline]

Good luck with the rest of your life........I'm betting you're gonna let it be as hard as it has been already."
As true as it gets.....give that man an award........ 8)

EDIT: Oh wait, I bet that's the OP here! :lol: I'm such a dork.....

#8 ·
a guy got shot (and died) at a bar about .75 miles from my house the other
night. apparently the younger guy was seeing the older guys wife. needless to say the older guy found out about it.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.