Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
at least that guy had the excuse for being dumb, he was drunk. what about all those other idiots standing around waiting to get shot? everyone in that video needs to have their heads examined.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
There's no way I would have let that guy hold a weapon! :cantlook: :cantlook: :cantlook:
second'd

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Booze and loaded weapons A great combo. When i am going to get loaded and play with guns, i lock up the mags and ammo first.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
now can we all say that we have not been out to the range or the desert or the woods and had a cooler with a beverage or 2 in it and shot before? i aint gonna lie, done it many times, ususally out catfishing when someone falls asleep, blast the .22's into the bank, too much fun. never been that drunk, nor would i though.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have had a few and shot before but never like that. That guy was shat faced could barely stand up. lol They were stupid for handing him the gun in the first place.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
The dumb shat head or one of his shat head buddies almost made the Dawin Awards. :cantlook:

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
now can we all say that we have not been out to the range or the desert or the woods and had a cooler with a beverage or 2 in it and shot before? i aint gonna lie, done it many times, ususally out catfishing when someone falls asleep, blast the .22's into the bank, too much fun. never been that drunk, nor would i though.
I can say ive never done that. Guns and booze dont mix PERIOD for me. if you want to thats your buisness.

SW

·
Registered
851 Posts
+10000 SW I dont do gunz n booze, seen too many accidents.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
To think, humans have worked so hard to eliminate natural selection. Give this guy some time and I'm sure he will take himself out of the gene pool...

·
Banned
1,409 Posts
That is the height of stupidity. It's one thing to get drunk, another to do it then goof around with firearms. Luckily he did not shoot himself or someone else.

Sorry, but I just don't find anything funny about this vid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts