Some people..........

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SWAGA, Oct 4, 2014.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    "Office was notified by school administrators that the teen was bragging to other students about his relationship with the teachers."

What a freakin' dumbass.

3. bluharley

bluharley Member

Lucky kid, nice looking teachers.:p

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Stupid. I really don't get how people can be that utterly incapable of controlling themselves.:rolleyes:

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Considering these are the days of E-media madness, where people can't wipe their a$$ without posting on ten different sights, you'd think they'd know better.

6. Branth

Branth Member

*shrug* Who cares?

Somehow I doubt the "kid" was emotionally traumatized. I see no victim, I see no harm.

Sure, they shouldn't do it, mainly for impartiality reasons (students shouldn't be incentivized to sleep with teachers for grades, of course), but outside of that concern, I care not a whit.

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    What if they were men, and the student was a girl?

Not saying anything, just asking.

I almost want to agree with you, but there are some serious social things involved in this type of "relationship", and I just can't agree with letting "educators" act like that, with no repercussions. It's just not ok, no matter what damage may or may not gave been done to the kid involved. He may not be traumatized, but he and his buddies have been taught a "lesson" that may damage them or their future relationships, eventually.

8. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Then they would be heading to prison for several years instead of the slap on the wrist that these two cuties will receive.

9. Bull

Where's all the equal rights feminists, when this craps happening?

10. Kid had it made. Then he opened his big mouth.

If it was a girl i would be disgusted. And saying hang them.

But I admit, I view boys and girls differently. Because.... Well they are freaking different.

11. SWAGA

It's amazing how gullible these two woman must be.
    You really believe a 16 year old if he tells you he wants to get to know you, take you to Starbucks and whisper sweet things in your ear?
    C'MON!!

And indeed if this would have been a female student.......

12. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Maybe he was a 16 year old hung super stud? Prolly has a secret stash of playboy and hustler hiding in his room somewhere. :p He definitely blew it big time!

13. he would still be hitting it if he would have kept still

14. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

If you guys were banging hot teachers back when you were in school, would YOU be able to keep quiet about it?

15. SWAGA

16. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Can't keep your fly shut, can't keep your mouth shut?:p

My question is...did the women (I use that term loosely) know about each other? And now that they do, how mad or humiliated are they?

17. bluharley

bluharley Member

I thought it was a 3-some? Yea, I'd be bragging.

18. Branth

Branth Member

I think it's wrong, yeah, since he was in the same school and it calls into question the impartiality of the teachers.

Had he been a student at a different high school I wouldn't care a whit. Had it been a student at a different school, and the student had been a female, I still wouldn't care a whit, but might give a serious look at the teacher to see how much of a creeper he might be.

Seriously, not that long ago people were getting married and starting families at 16. Hell, a lot of people are STILL starting families at 16, albeit unintentionally. 16 is way too young to be able to responsibly raise a child, IMO, but people have been having sex at 16 since the dawn of time, and I don't think it's gonna hurt anyone if the older partner is reasonably responsible. It's called the campsite rule - When dating or sleeping with someone significantly younger than yourself, you have a moral obligation to leave them in the same or better shape than you found them - No diseases or pregnancies, no (avoidable) crushing emotional damage, and preferably with a better idea of how sex and relationships work.

19. Bull

We used to stone people for adultery.... I'm glad we don't do that anymore either.

20. Branth

Branth Member

Truth.

I just don't think having sex at 16 is the worst thing that can happen to someone. I also thing that because folks are GOING to be doing it to matter what we do, short of locking them all up in individual prison cells, that it's not a bad thing if at least one partner in the dance has enough experience not to make any catastrophic mistakes.

It can be done well, and it can be done poorly, just like sex between two 30-year-olds. I just don't see it as necessarily a bad thing.