1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
1,792 Posts
Yep, That sure will look good come time to find a JOB /////// NOT

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
And for all you Hi-Point owners out there - if your house gets robbed, sue Hi-Point! They didn't try hard enough to make sure you were safe!

Same principle - she paid for the TOOLS to find a job, not the job. She got the tools, she just hasn't managed to land a job yet.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Anyone, who believes a college degree alone is a job ticket needs a kick in the fourth point of contact. Not to mention what kind of BS she might have posted on some social site they found. I have a customer who proudly proclaims his MBA, I wouldn't hire him to mow my lawn...............

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
well if you didn't hire her she'd sue you for discrimination....she's just setting the stage for a run of lawsuits.

1. sue because I don't have a job
2. sue because no one will hire me now
3. sue because when I get a job I will suck because I'm an idiot and will get fired
4. sue again because I'm unemployed and no one will help me
5. sue because I'm depressed because I don't have a job

I think that's kind of how it's gonna go. :D

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Wow. Just wow. And sorry, but a 2.7 GPA in an environment where there are plenty of experience technical people (and better GPA's) out there is GOOD? It's middle of the road.

I wonder how she'll response when the school calls her up asking for donations for the alumnae fund? :devilsidesmile:

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Wow. Just wow. And sorry, but a 2.7 GPA in an environment where there are plenty of experience technical people (and better GPA's) out there is GOOD? It's middle of the road.

I wonder how she'll response when the school calls her up asking for donations for the alumnae fund? :devilsidesmile:
a 2.7?!?! is that all she had? I was a total F*% up in college, and i still managed a 3.15

1 - 15 of 15 Posts