Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can cut and past stuff from the net on any other forum using this system here using my PC. Can't post the pics here.

Also I can't get the smilies option to come up and work. None of those options in the menu will work.

·
Super Moderator
9,214 Posts
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops:

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Working for me. But an hour or so ago the Internet on my pc was all fouled up for some reason.

·
Premium Member
21,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This site is acting up. Has anyone asked the evil overloads? 👹
They probably don't care. Rach could fix it. They could grant him a big check to pay for his knowledge and get it rocking. Either that the last FireFarttz update doesn't like it.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,339 Posts
They probably don't care. Rach could fix it. They could grant him a big check to pay for his knowledge and get it rocking. Either that the last FireFarttz update doesn't like it.
I have not even used a computer to access the forum in a long time. I use Google Chrome on my phone. Samsung internet explorer stopped letting me add images and using the site emojis. But a lot of people talk about their images that dont seem to load. Or DS moles phone emojis he keeps posting that don't work except for some on taptalk. And I quit using that app because Chrome does it all and doesn't use up extra memory for doing the same thing.

·
Premium Member
21,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can cut and paste videos still can't do pics from the web on the PC

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
I can cut and paste videos still can't do pics from the web on the PC

Download the Web pics to a folder, then post here. Also, be sure the pictures are a jpg. Not all are on the web any more.

·
Premium Member
36,318 Posts
Download the Web pics to a folder, then post here. Also, be sure the pictures are a jpg. Not all are on the web any more.
But that’s not how it used to work, nor how it should work.

And no system in the last 15 years should want, much less require, a Jpg. They should prefer png, and be good with jpg, gif, and 10 other “standards” based web images.

The problem is they HAVE a way to link to pictures hosted elsewhere. It worked fine. And now it sort of does, but really doesn’t?

If I link MY pictures, hosted in my Google-verse image storage, they should show up. And the stupid thing is....they do. For me, and a few others. It has to be platform based, there’s something in the forum software that isn’t working. And yes, it still does work on other sites using this software. But someone flipped a switch or screwed up an update here.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,018 Posts
But that’s not how it used to work, nor how it should work.

And no system in the last 15 years should want, much less require, a Jpg. They should prefer png, and be good with jpg, gif, and 10 other “standards” based web images.

The problem is they HAVE a way to link to pictures hosted elsewhere. It worked fine. And now it sort of does, but really doesn’t?

If I link MY pictures, hosted in my Google-verse image storage, they should show up. And the stupid thing is....they do. For me, and a few others. It has to be platform based, there’s something in the forum software that isn’t working. And yes, it still does work on other sites using this software. But someone flipped a switch or screwed up an update here.
Prolly the same idiot who sent me a warning for a perceived slight from....

And the person I was talking to and about got a giggle out of it.

So yeah, evil over lordZ is not "evil genius".

In most every case, evil is stupid and selfish

·
Premium Member
21,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Prolly the same idiot who sent me a warning for a perceived slight from....

And the person I was talking to and about got a giggle out of it.

So yeah, evil over lordZ is not "evil genius".

In most every case, evil is stupid and selfish
Probably the snowflake who gave me 2weeks off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts