Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes all 20 rounds hit BLACK

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How are you liking that P22? I have been thinking of getting one.
this is matt, the one shooting the gun, and from my experience shooting this weapon, it has little to no kick compared to others i've shot, and it's fairly easy to sight and get a sight picture... In my honest opinion, if you can get one, DO IT... because this gun is fun to shoot and takes little to no practice to learn what i did in the vid... dad keeps one loaded for home defense... and i'm personally thinking about getting one myself, when i can

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I let my son answer first, since the video was him shooting.
I agree with him. It's a fine little gun, I've NEVER had any problems with it, and have put around 500 rounds through it everytime I go to the range. Thats a couple thousand rounds through it so far. As my son said, I keep mine loaded on the nightstand, I also keep the JCP loaded in case TSHTF.
I Carry the Makarov or the P-22 around the house everyday.
Ammo wise, 22 is always easy to find (so far), so It's a cheap (fun) day at the range.
I'd say get one, if you can.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! How is the reliability? Does it have any FTFs or FTEs with good ammo?
this is the son again, we've had a few FTF's but that was with ammo that was a few years old and was bulk ammo also, so with all that in consideration and the age of the ammo i'd have to say that we've had little to no problems with FTF's

as for the reliability, my dad carries it for a CC weapon and we've put thousands of rounds through it without problems

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice shooting, Not to fast, but very accuarate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.