Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he wanted to take a guy out to shoot, the guy has never shot a gun before lol. so My son and a friend of his were going to take him out after work this morning ( he works at nignt) he came home to get a gun or two lol. took hom five trips to the car to carry all the guns and ammo they wanted to try out.
guess they took 12 or so of my guns and 4 or five of his friends. one of the guns they took is my new cz 52 and vz 24 mauser. they were shooting pistols and matt (my son) pulled out the cz 52. they were shooting at a gong on the range and it was 100 yards out. they couldnt hit it with the 40 or the nine mm. so matt tried the cz52 and hit it 2 out of the first 7 rounds .
the young man who never shot before is now looking for a pistol to have for home defence and target shooting. and matts friend who does shoot is wanting a MN 91, he got to shoot minew and fell in love with it lol. all I can say to my son is way to go boy. he only lets anyone shoot after he gives them a little lesson on gun safty lol. hey he even tried to give it to me lol. and I taught it to him lol. :cry2:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Look, it's cool that you shoot, and your kid shoots.... but when you start getting other people interested in buying the C&R guns that I am going to buy that's where I draw the line. :)

It's nice to see younger people (not that I am all that old) interested in guns other than AK and AR variants.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts