Sorry, NO Darwin award for you! Better Luck next time!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by NDS, May 13, 2008.

1. Okay, it's 3 a.m. you're tired from playing poker, you're drinking, and your back itches; what would you do?

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa080513_wz_itch.f836c490.html

And to top it off, he's a lousy shot.

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I suppose this could be added to the things not to do.... It's a good thing for him "something else" wasn't itchy at the time... Kinda like bubba's fuse replacement, LMAO :lol: ;)

3. Words cannot express the stupidity and hilarity and damn near mortality of that decision.... What a dumbarse.

4. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, thats for sure. They need to take his gun away and give him a slingshot.

5. condition1

condition1 Member

he shouldn't have a pistol at a poker game to begin with.

6. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Why don't they make something a little bit more explosive in aerosol cans just for this fellow?
    Oh, Wait...
    NSFW: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5MM587dPWM[/ame]

7. At least the little smuck was paying attention the day they taught stop, drop and roll the day they taught it in school.

8. His Darwin is coming, I'm sure! He just botched his first try!!! It's one of those stories you read and you just sit for a minute while you bask in the stupidity of the events.

9. griff30

griff30 Member

I remember in 1994 or 95 a gal from West Virgina made the news for getting drunk and shooting a corn off her big toe with a shotgun!
    She took the toe clean off if I recall correctly.

10. I work at a tire place. And there was this article in a magazine there recently.

Apparently this 60-something year old guy was trying to loosen a lug nut on his wheel. He got so sick of not being able to move it at all that he went inside, grabbed his 12 gauge and came out and shot the lug nut.

Well, the tire/wheel assembly exploded and embedded shrapnel everywhere. The old man is, fortunately, expected to live.

The moral of the story is: shotguns work wonders on lug nuts.

11. Fixed that for you. Some people really are too stupid to deserve to live... :wink:

12. Oh. Yeah. Sorry I missed that. (I thought about putting that in parentheses, but... decided against it.)