SP22!!!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SAMPO, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Man that thing is sort of fugly. Interesting but fugly

2. M4 is nifty. other then that I'd say that the p22 takes the cake still.

3. I really don't like the top half at all. The slide just looks really weird.

I never thought that Glocks were all that nice looking but this gun makes a Glock look downright sexy.

'

4. Ari

Ari Guest

I like the M4

5. Looks like a cross between a S&W Sigma and a Tazer. Definitely a weird looking gun... and that rear sight looks to be hanging off the rear of the slide! Wonder how many service orders they will get to replace that lil piece that say BREAL ME all over it.

If they would make that in .22WMR I would not care how ugly it was I would buy it in a heart beat, course it would have to function properly too.

6. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

yeah thats definantly not one to take boucning around in your truck. Ill keep my P22

SW

7. I like it, nothin wrong with having something different that sticks out

8. JasonJ

JasonJ Member

id like the look.. and wouldnt mind having one.. i would just mind having to pay for it.

9. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

That thing looks like a Klingon Disrupter. Long live the Empire!!!!!!

10. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

You must be mIS or jeH, hipoint.nut, that looks nothing like any Klingon Disruptor I've ever seen. More like something a Federation dog might carry. I wouldn't even insult a targ by shooting it with one. [/Trek geek]

;)

11. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

How does the slide function? seems the thing is solid, ???

12. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

Hab SoSlI' Quch! :twisted:

13. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

tlhIngan maH!
    Sujatlh 'e' yImev
    tlhIngan maH!
    ghIj qet jaghmeyjaj

14. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

Its official. The trekkies are taking over. ;-)

SW

15. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

That's not true! I'm a Trecker. :wink:

16. That thing looks like a Hi-Point humped a Glock...:eek:

17. Does have a resemblance to some vile offspring of a Glock and a HiPoint with the Sigma and Taser hanging out in the wood pile too. I used to think C9's were hideous looking guns based on pics I had seen on the net, but looking at them in person changed my opinion. With this thing I am not too sure it will look any better in person than it does on the net, guess I will wait and see when they start hitting the dealers shelves to make a final call.