Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon to all. Looking for some info and assistance. I have had in my family a 7.65 semi auto, flip up barrel. It is fully functional and I have shot 200 rounds through it in the past few months and use it for PD while traveling. I just purchased a 995 and would like to switch to a c9 so I can keep just one caliber of ammo.

Anyone know anything of this weapon... value, collectability and trade value???? I'll post pix if there is any interest.]

Best I can do is put a link... http://9mmlargo.com/joloar/sharp.jpg

G

·
I don't know anything about it but I'm sure if you tried some searches online you could find something?
Where'd you get it? Personally I'd hold onto it and only get the value for Ins purposes. ;-)

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After tons of research online and through some gun enthusiasts, I came up with nothing on its value. However, I did find its worth....
One used c9. I swapped it dead even for the c9. That to me was a great trade because I wanted it for plinking and HD. The 32 had little monetary value, no sentimental value and was more expensive to shoot. HD was not its strong suite either so I feel I made out! Thanks to all!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.