Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
sorry to crap on your post but you can get that cheaper on ebay. I got mine on there for 19.99 with free ship

·
Registered
928 Posts
I was gonna get the Fobus paddle holster from ebay but they don't make a left handed holster for the c9s yet. :(

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
sorry to crap on your post but you can get that cheaper on ebay. I got mine on there for 19.99 with free ship
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered, and received mine quickly, and think it's a great holster. About the same price from EBay as the Uncle Mike's #16, and a better holster.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Fobus mag pouch (model# 6922) doesn't fit the C9 mags. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I'll be shipping it back. Seems like they'd be ok if they the made them a bit larger on the long sides.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
??? That's strange. You'd think someone would have checked for fit before selling them as a package deal.

G

·
The Fobus Paddle Holster, how do these fit? Are they snug? I'm worried about my gun falling out ya know, which is why I prefer a thumb break, or the Blackhawk Serpa I carry daily at work.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been OCing with the JHP in a Fobus Evolution Paddle. It's pretty comfy as far as the holster goes, but that damn 45 is so freakin heavy, I start walking with a limp! :lol:
It is a high rider tho. At least the .45 is. When the C9 gets back from Mansfield, I'll see about that one too.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
The Fobus Paddle Holster, how do these fit? Are they snug? I'm worried about my gun falling out ya know, which is why I prefer a thumb break, or the Blackhawk Serpa I carry daily at work.
Snug as a bug. It won't come out when running, and the gun is meant to be pulled directly out of the holster, lessening a gun grab. Four thumbs up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts