Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an ets speed loader. Tried to use it on my 40 SW mag, and it doesn't seem to fit. I don't want to force it, it's pretty tight. Anyone else tried this?

·
Registered
95 Posts
If you look at Amazon Reviews, 17% of those reviewing the ETSs gave them only a one star rating.

I think the ETS is returnable.
That would be my route.
If it were me I would buy an OEM Speedloader if available or if not, I would go with a manufacturer that has a four or five star reputation, has a lifetime guarantee, and manufactures everything from start to finish in the United States. Trying to MacGyver the ETS
Just got an ets speed loader. Tried to use it on my 40 SW mag, and it doesn't seem to fit. I don't want to force it, it's pretty tight. Anyone else tried this?
to work may lead to unanticipated problems.

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
35,649 Posts
From their site.

"In all of our testing the only 9mm or .40 pistol mags we have found that do not work with our loader are STI 2011 mags, Taurus PT709 mags, Walther CCP mags, SIG P938, and mags that are not the size of a standard magazine."

Not sure what they consider "standard"...but that's not a very meaningful criteria.

Reactions: Celtic

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
Could be that since the .40 mag bodies are the same ones they use for the .45 it might not work...

·
Read Only
898 Posts
I would return it and get you a uplula loader mine has worked on every kind of mag i have put in it from 380 up to 45

1 - 5 of 5 Posts