stallard arms js 9

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by Greatwhitehunter502, Feb 4, 2016.

1. I have a stallard arms js 9 mm hand gun I have heard that hi point bought out stallard arms and now my warranty is valid through hi point does anyone know if this is true or not ? I have only heard this .... second my gun has an issue with the ejector it seems loose and wobbles what do you guys think is the problem it seems as if there isn't no tension on the ejector what so ever .... maybe the spring ? any advice would help and third but not least does anyone have an email address for hi point I have been calling all week and only get busy signals I feel like im wasteing my time

2. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Fear not my friend! And welcome from the great southwest!
    Some one here will be able to help you. Lots of great people here. I don't own a hi point pistol or a stallard, but i'm sure one of the other guys can steer you in the right direction. May even have parts. Calling is best done first thing in the morning. So iv'e heard. I have never had a reason to call Mom.

3. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Call Mom and ask for all the parts you need and several you don't, but do not send it in for repair. Word is that they no longer repair the metal framed handguns.

BTW your assessment of your issue is sort of correct. Your extractor and spring need replacing. The ejector is actually the firing pin.

4. As Cicpup said, do NOT send it in, Hi-Point no longer repairs Stallards. The last person who sent one in got it back unrepaired, so don't waste $$ on postage. Call up the factory and get a new extractor and spring. Best time to reach them is 8AM and hit redial if need be, there is only one lady who handles the calls.

5. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    And extractor retaining pin
    And firing pin
    And firing pin spring
    And slide retainer
    And slide retainer pin
    And magazine catch/release
    And sear spring
    And sear cam
    And trigger assembly

And ask for a new sear. You may or may not get that one.

6. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

MoM will NO longer repair or replace any of the alloy frame guns. I have several JS-9's. They came in several different varieties? Repair parts are available for a limited time!

Attached Files:

7. MachoMelvin

BEST time to call is 7:59am EST. If you start @ 7:59 & keep calling, it should take 2-3 times & you will get right through!

8. drgnhntr37

drgnhntr37 Member

you wouldnt happen to have a magazine release for a JS-9

9. MachoMelvin

Sorry I don't, but when you get through to MoM, she will fix you up for FREE!

10. drgnhntr37

drgnhntr37 Member

im kinda new who is MoM

11. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

Hi Point Firearms

12. MachoMelvin

Maker or Manufacturer = MoM

The former owners wife named Shirley used to answer the phones. She was a very sweet lady & would send you all the parts you needed! Just like your MoM?

13. Melvin ought to know. Just one look at his collection and you'll be telling Melvin, "see, MoM always liked you better" :rofl:

14. now THERE is a part that someone with a 3D printer ought to make.

15. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :welcome:greatwhitehunter502!!!

16. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    You are actually speaking of the Extractor. No "ejector" on a Hi Point,
    as it uses the firing pin for ejection... The extractor can be shimmed
    but I'd try a new spring, ultimately. You can shim the old one now
    and prolly get by until the parts show up! :D