Staying dry?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by 4095fanatic, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Over here in Missouri we're looking at record floods in some areas. Kinda wierd seeing just roofs sticking above water. Hopefully there Meramac won't get much higher, or it's gonna be one heckuva long week.

2. I've been watching the situation on the news. It's sad to think how much so many have lost. Stay dry, I hope the water recedes soon.

3. bobm

bobm Member

As NDS said it terrible to see the destruction that has beset you folks.
    I hope no family members have been hurt or worse.
    We know you folks will recover much faster than those folks in New Orleans. Different breed, hardier folks.

4. Keep it real 4095, and don't go sleepin' with the fishes.

5. p7196

p7196 Guest

Just stay safe and we will be praying for you.

6. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I hope you have your fishing poles and tackle box handy, there's good fishing in those floods! You might catch a wallet, corvette, BBQ grill, whatever you want!

7. I hope All goes well with You and Family & Friends..........and Everyone else for that matter!

8. I'm ok... St Louis wasn't affected too bad (yet, anyway). What I was was down south where I was deployed to help recovery efforts... seen it firsthand before, but this was the first time I'd seen it with my own two eyes. Quite a sight, let me tell you.

9. Did you miss the floods of 93 and 95 ?

10. Thankfully was in Maryland during those years :).

11. Water backed into the south edge of Columbia in 93