still lovin it...

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by pipermac, May 17, 2015.

1. pipermac

pipermac Member

Just got back from a trip to the woods to play with my 995TS on a nice day. Well, lets just say that i am blown away at how accurate this thing is out to 100 yrds. I was throwing some 124gr reloads through it and we stayed within the dime at 25 yds and 2 inches at 100 yds. I am using only the iron sights. Added plus - no beard pull. Good day I say!

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Be careful, You may end up grabbing another one!

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I was going to sell my 995TS locally, for a profit, but then I would be without a 9mm
    carbine and all the posts recently about how awesome they are made me reconsider!

4. pipermac

pipermac Member

The only downside that I have found so far is my lack of magazines to keep it rolling! I have to get a few more but it helps my reloading addiction. Win Win? I can shoot this thing all day long and have no fatigue. I guess throwing it down in the snow over the winter worked out that sticky trigger that folks talk about,

5. talon

talon the banned wagon

Still love mine. 4595ts has 5550 rounds thru it as of yesterday's outing, and the new to me 995 classic has 1500 rounds down the pipe since I acquired it. Many thousands more planned for them.

Attached Files:

6. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Awesome! I took my 995TS to the range today as well, to sight in a 30mm red dot. I was only shooting at 25 yards, but was able to co-witness the dot with the tip of the front sight post, and it worked out well. I was shooting just the cheap aluminum cased Federal, 115 grain ammo, and was able to print all five shots that were touching each other. Good enough for me. :D

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    What is the middle carbine? Looks like the Ruger... ;)

8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

That looks like Talons version of the Tactical Bunny Blaster.:D