Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my application package from the ATF about 3 weeks ago and still nothing. I assume because it's because they are inundated with requests. Has anyone requested and received the application recently? If so what time frame am I looking at? I keep seeing all the deals flash before my eyes :'(

Thanks.

·
Banned
4,846 Posts
I requested my second one about three weews ago....and the first one atleast three weeks before that...still nothing. I've even tried calling twice, never got an answer. :mad:

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
last I heard a couple of weeks ao was that the atf was out of the forms and due to budget issues, wouldn't have more in for a few weeks, I can't say this is the case but it's what I have been hearing from reputable sources

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
They really should put the forms on the web site as pdf's ... would save them way much on paper and postage. I know they might have to change the layout to make it work on letter sized paper.. but that cost of the redesign would quickly be made up in savings.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I ordered the forms twice, I really think I screwed it up the first time, I got my application last week, filled it out and got it sent in ASAP. Took about 3 weeks after I tried it again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts