Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE DON'T KNOW WHEN!

I haven't heard anything new about it in a few months, but as soon as we know more, we will let you know!

Also, ANY further questions about the 4595 can be posted in THIS sticky ONLY to keep the server flooding to a minimum.

Seriously, give us a break guys. I am not going to lie to anyone, but I am too busy with other stuff around the forum to take the time to answer every question about this gun. When we know, you'll know. I promise.

Ok?

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Aye Aye, Captain!

·
1,792 Posts
Thats it now I have to post a bunch o threads about it. :p:)

·
Registered
905 Posts
An sks can be had for $180 and the same for an Ishapore .308 SMLE
A Mauser for about the same if you look around, maybe cheaper.
A Mosin under $90.
There are more cheaper guns we can stock pile in the mean time while waiting for the 4595.

I am wanting a 4095 to rebarrel to .357 SIG but thats another thread and when the 4595 comes out you damn well know Im going to rechamber it in 400 Corbon.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
So...Um...When is the 4595 coming out?

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
So...Um...When is the 4595 coming out?
I was trying so hard not to do that^^ But I just had to watch and see who did!

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
772 Posts
ANY updates on this???

ANYBODY!!!!

Hi-Point.Lady!!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
4595 update

Today I was ordering parts for the 995. In ordering I also asked the lady about the new 4595 and when will it be coming out. She advised they were processing parts right now and they expect to have the Carbine ready to start shipping aorund the first of the year. I was told there will be a new look for the stock, and then you will be able to order the same style stock for the 995 and 4095. They do not recommend the 995 ATI stock, ( Of course ).

roger

·
Registered
733 Posts
i don,t care about all this other stuff all i want to know is when the

4595 is coming out nobody ever talks about this ??? :roll:

G

·
When will the "dont post anymore 4595 questions" Sticky be updated?

This one is getting old......

Im just biding my time and buying every stinkin Shotgun that comes my way. You can never have too many shotguns.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
When will the "dont post anymore 4595 questions" Sticky be updated?

This one is getting old......

Im just biding my time and buying every stinkin Shotgun that comes my way. You can never have too many shotguns.

you need to switch to ammo deals soon... you really can't have too much ammo. ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
well i sent a email to Hi Point and asked about the 4595 and Shirley was nice enough to answer and she even sent me a pic of the new stocksweet looking set up

1 - 20 of 39 Posts