Stop charging at the cops!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluharley, Mar 8, 2015.

1. bluharley

bluharley Member

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Oh boy!.... Here's the black lives matter crowd again.... Seems black lives only matter if a white cop kills a thug.... Otherwise everyone turns a blind eye......

3. And when a criminal shoots at me I'm supposed to stand there and do nothing?

4. Bull

No silly!..... You apologize to them for your white privilege....

5. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Black on Black shootings are way more common than White on Black. Never hear much about the first

6. Bamaboy

Bamaboy Member

You raise an entire generation that are smart,special and have rights that we never heard of and you get mouthy millenials that can't understand that laws applie to all and not just on your social justice quotia standings.
    The absence of common sense,fear,respect are leading to Darwinian death examples of how not to meeting the police and act out.
    To the young female girl that asked why the cops aren't using tasers its winter time and people wear think coats clothing and the tasers just don't do much to them.......

7. Bamaboy

Bamaboy Member

Is white privilege something I can write off on my taxes???
    Still waiting for the IRS to give me their legal defintion of Fair Share.

8. TRWXXA

TRWXXA Member

The IRS definition of "Fair Share" is, "EVERYTHING YOU HAVE."

9. Bull

It's kinda like long form deductions... There's apparently a ton of stuff to claim..... But makes no difference in the end....

10. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Gotta love how they point out, twice, that the cop was INVOLVED IN A SHOOTING IN 2007 but exonerated....

They don't bother repeating that the kid was acting drunk or high out in traffic, Had a recent battery charge, and plead guilty to armed robbery.

Yeah, mom says he wasn't violent...utterly incomprehensible how these so-called parents can just ignore reality. No wonder the kids are low life scum sucking little criminals.:cool:

The poor kids just aren't safe in the street...then keep your little delinquents at home!:mad:

11. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Maybe he's related to the 3 perfect little angels that are at large in my AO after committing 2 armed B&E/robberies tonight just a few blocks away from my house. It's going to be a long night.

12. Bull

Be careful, or you're going to he accused of having racist pit bulls......