Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gowd i hate how f-ing addicting these things are.....lol....ok bought myself a new 995 classic. $179.00 out the door. new in box. My local candy store just got the new T.S.'s in stock. (one of those is on my list for sure!) so they are getting rid of the old 995's. I couldnt pass it up at that price. The new ones are $279 though...ouch! OH well gotta have a new T.S. soon though. I just wish they would release the 45 already... :'(.....Oh BTW what are the 45 pistols going for in your folks area? They have some here for $159.00 NIB KIndda thinking about grabbing one of those also.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.

My local LGS in Ohio is getting $160 for the JCP and JHP. So IMO that is not a bad deal. Also, $179 was a good deal for a 995B. Only know of one place the is less for a NIB 995B. $169.99 @ Cabela's. But with a FFL transfer and shipping it would be much more than you paid.

Walt

·
Premium Member
36,857 Posts
I did almost the same thing last month. New TS at CalRanch for $250, new JHP at LGS for $169...gotta support the LGS, it was $10 more than CalRanch, but costs $6 in gas to get over there anyway!
Our Utah Cabela's wants $199 for the old 995, but they rarely have any in stock. Never saw an HP pistol there...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
It's unfortunate, but, I have to inform you. You have come down with the affliction know as HI-POINTITIUS.

This affliction is not curable, but it can be managed.

To manage this illness you need to purchase as many Hi-point firearms you can afford and then go shoot them weekly.

After your weekly Hi-point treatments you should feel much better.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's unfortunate, but, I have to inform you. You have come down with the affliction know as HI-POINTITIUS.

This affliction is not curable, but it can be managed.

To manage this illness you need to purchase as many Hi-point firearms you can afford and then go shoot them weekly.

After your weekly Hi-point treatments you should feel much better.
yeah i have had this illness for about 3 years now...lol......shoot weekly?? I try to shoot 3-5 times a week..The only cure is....more shootin...or is it more cowbell??

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Got to scratch that itch! I just did the opposite. I started out with the TS, which I rally like, now I'm looking for a 995B to mod and a 4095 just because I got to have them. Damn addiction. :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All,

I am new to Hi-Point Firearms, new to this forum, and new to real steel. So yes, I am a noob.

I purchased a C9 for $124.99 plus tax on sale ($139.99 normal price) and the 995TS for $249.99 plus tax at Bob's Gun and Tackle in Hasting, Mi. I think I got a good deal. Their prices are a little lower than the other shops around Grand Rapids, Mi.

·
Premium Member
36,857 Posts
Welcome BnB! You did get a great deal on the C9!
I'd support that LGS for sure!
Enjoy the guns!

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Hi Bnb, I would say that you got a good deal on both HPs. The 995TS is going for $270 and up around here.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello All,

I am new to Hi-Point Firearms, new to this forum, and new to real steel. So yes, I am a noob.

I purchased a C9 for $124.99 plus tax on sale ($139.99 normal price) and the 995TS for $249.99 plus tax at Bob's Gun and Tackle in Hasting, Mi. I think I got a good deal. Their prices are a little lower than the other shops around Grand Rapids, Mi.
LOL Al and bobs and Bobs gun and tackle were my old stomping grounds! The wife and i are from Ionia, we lived in Clarksville. Welcome to the forums! were my old

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.