stupid terrorists................

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by robertgreen_86, Nov 20, 2007.

1. found this on u-tube though you all might get a laugh outta it. there are a few parts that might be considered a little harsh so if the admins delete it i understand. also it is about ten mins long so get a fresh beer and put on the headphones and enjoy :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go&feature=related[/ame]

2. SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! I KILL YOU!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oh, I am a terrible suicide bomber, I had a premature detonation! You know what that's like right? MR. HURRICANE!!!!!"

Gotta love Jeff Dunham! I have both of his DVD's and I recommend you watching both of them back to back just so your stomach will hurt for a week like mine did. :p

3. Talk about perma-grin! That was funny as hell!

Dave

4. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Eh the terrorist is ok, but Walter is way funnier.

5. i am going to have to disagree i found walter funny but not as funny as achmed oh well its all funny :lol:

6. My personal favorite is Peanut. That little martian is just nuts.

7. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Jose Jalepeno....on a Stik! has his moments too.

8. I recorded one of his specials off of comedy central the other day. Very funny stuff.

9. Ac "flim" med, was a riot. Someone sent it to my wife and she was laughing out loud at the thing. Heck, if you can't laugh at a dead suicide bomber, then what IS funny? :lol:

10. GlockMan

GlockMan Member

11. If you like that Gman, you need to check out his DVD's

Arguing with myself and Spark of Insanity. You can get them at your local Wal-Mart. They are awesome!

12. minidriver

minidriver Member

Too bad more Jiheadists are not like Achmed,,,,ya know?????