Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how about them Cardinals!!! That was a great game! I only saw parts of the Raven-Steelers game, but from what I saw it was brutal :blink: Gonna be a good game!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have heard over the phone today so many people tell me they hope the Cardinals win, my work is at the corporate office near pittsburgh and everone is a Steeler fan. All I can say is I can see why they would want them to win. It could be a very awesome feel good real life story yah know. As for the Ravens, gotta give credit they fought hard last night.

·
Registered
317 Posts
We try to keep it as family oriented around here as we can.

As far as cheering for the Cardinals, I think alot of people like to cheer for the underdog. I mean, come on, I'm a Broncos fan :blink:

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Sorry I didnt know that profanity was looked down on around here. :-[
It's ok in my book. You were supporting your team!!

I hope the Cards win but I think the Steelers will. I'm always for the NFC team unless its the Dallas Cowgirls.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i have a lot of friends in AZ and they say that if the Cards win it will be the end of the world!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well since I have moved to AZ I have become a Cardinals fan. Anyone who says they will lose or that they are the under dog, you are saying things that people have been saying all year long. As for most Arizona folks that I know we could care less if they win or lose. They are in the Super Bowl!!! Do you know how cool that is?! We were all excited when they made it to the playoffs. Every week we get more excited! They keep suprising all of us. GO CARDINALS!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Even though they are not my team but go cards

·
Registered
347 Posts
We were all excited when they made it to the playoffs. Every week we get more excited! They keep suprising all of us. GO CARDINALS!
Then why did it take so long to sell out your first playoff game. The NFL had to extend the blackout deadline twice so that the game would be shown on local TV

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well man with the economy there are a lot of people who don't have extra money to throw around especially in the small towns. Also do you know how rare it is for them to make it to the play offs??? We aren't used to that kind of treatment... people didn't know what to do!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.