Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Super Secret source for Pro-Mag 15rd 995 mags ONLY for members!!

4K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Dane 
#1 ·
Here's the deal-

I am friends with a mom/pop gun shop in Newark Ohio, and they are, per my plea/request, stocking the Pro-Mag 15rd mags for the 995. As of posting, he has 10 in stock, and will keep supplying. HE WILL SHIP CHEAPLY!!

Here's the info:

$24.95 + tax & shipping (good luck finding anywhere else!!)

Call and MUST MENTION that Jim from Hi-Point Firearms Forums told you to call.

Contact info is as follows:
Waldren's Hunting Supplies
315 E. Main St.
Newark, OH 43055
740-345-8832

#2 ·
Are they also willing to ship/sell handguns/carbines through FFL? Just curious........ :devilsidesmile: Would be willing to do business with them when the 4595 comes out.

#3 ·
Are they also willing to ship/sell handguns/carbines through FFL? Just curious........ :devilsidesmile: Would be willing to do business with them when the 4595 comes out.
He and I talked about it and it was not his first choice, but yes, he would.

He's cheaper than most people for the Hi-Points since he buys them in bulk (and since in-state, shipping is cheap).

He sells 995s for $169, C9s for $129 (may be $139).

#7 ·

He's cheaper than most people for the Hi-Points since he buys them in bulk (and since in-state, shipping is cheap).

Dang. I might have to pick up a C9 so my 995 will have a little brother (once my poor 995 gets fixed, that is...)

G
#10 ·

does he have any 40carbines? if so let me know i will call an order and mention ur name !

#11 ·

does he have any 40carbines? if so let me know i will call an order and mention ur name !

Didn't see any when I was in there yesterday, but doesn't mean he doesn't. You may want to check his price and report back either way for others.

#14 ·
Well, apparently you guys are buying the hell out of them- he has 3 left when I was in his shop on Saturday, but more on the way!!

And the best part is that I shaved my beard and he didn't even remember me or the conversation I had with him about helping him sell them!! Oh well. At least it helps a mom/pop shop and gives you guys a source for the mags that are sold out everywhere!!

#17 ·
Here's the deal-

I am friends with a mom/pop gun shop in Newark Ohio, and they are, per my plea/request, stocking the Pro-Mag 15rd mags for the 995. As of posting, he has 10 in stock, and will keep supplying. HE WILL SHIP CHEAPLY!!

Here's the info:

$24.95 + tax & shipping (good luck finding anywhere else!!)

Call and MUST MENTION that Jim from Hi-Point Firearms Forums told you to call.

Contact info is as follows:
Waldren's Hunting Supplies
315 E. Main St.
Newark, OH 43055
740-345-8832
I will have to go check his store out. I live in Heath right next door. Have always gone to Buckeye Outdoor, but it sounds like this place is worth taking a look at.

#18 ·
Just at his shop, and he is OUT of the 15rd mags right now.

However, he DID just get in 2 new 995's for $169.26 ea (I have no idea why the stupid change amount!)

GO GO GO!! lol
JIM !!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!! LOL
Just talked to your buddy at Waldren's, he's holding one of these for me to pick up Saturday. Lol, have to drive 2 1/2 hrs to get there, but the price is worth it.
Thanx
Vince

#19 ·
Just at his shop, and he is OUT of the 15rd mags right now.

However, he DID just get in 2 new 995's for $169.26 ea (I have no idea why the stupid change amount!)

GO GO GO!! lol
JIM !!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!! LOL
Just talked to your buddy at Waldren's, he's holding one of these for me to pick up Saturday. Lol, have to drive 2 1/2 hrs to get there, but the price is worth it.
Thanx
Vince
You're very welcome. I wish I could say I get a kick-back for doing this, but what I get out of it is a dealer that keeps stocking HP and another happy board member!!

#20 ·
Thanks for the info man! Wish I had heard about this guy before I got taken for 220 (local, nib, one mag) for my JCP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.