sure is

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by hipointdude57, Apr 20, 2008.

1. sure is not easy to put a avatar or a pic on the site do you have to know someone before or find the magic wand surte makes it hard on a old guy
    :D :shock:

2. griff30

griff30 Member

At the top click "Profile" at the bottom under "Avatar control panel" Upload Avatar from your machine: fill in the blank.
    " Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 6 KB."

For mine it's this: [​IMG]

3. IMO Its actually easier to put an avatar at a place like photobucket, and then put the {IMGyourpicsurl[/IMG] in the slot for using an avatar linked from another site. I do not think you have to worry then about getting it to the correct size as you do one that is kept in this forums directory.

4. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Yea griff, my 3 year old hates your avatar. Every time he see the thing he yells out "Oh no daddy! A bug!!!!!!!!!! A little bug!!!!"

he than tries to throw things at the screen to squish it, or push on it with his finger.

5. elguapo

elguapo Guest

(keep the kid away from eggs when the forum is up...)

6. LMAO!!! That's hilarious....

SQUISH THE BUG DADDY!!!