Surefires new ear plugs very very nice must see

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Ari, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Ari

Ari Guest

2. I like those. Might have to get me a pair.

3. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    Wow, that's pretty good for $10. I was thinking "$10 for earplugs," but they seem worth it; I might have to give them a go.

Good find.

4. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Wow, they look cool! Anybody actually tried them? And how do I know what size I need?

5. I would think for an adult they would be one size fits all... They do look pretty cool for the size and price....

6. rrjenn

rrjenn Guest

Small, medium, or large? How to measure?

7. Spydermonkey

Spydermonkey Guest

I bought a set from my local Gander Mtn even though they charge $20 for them. Be very careful if any of youu buy these because I popped my eardrum with them.

They have little flaps you can shut to better block the noise, well I closed it and it created a vacuum in my right ear. When I opened it to equalize the pressure because it wasn't very comfy my ear went pop and hurt like hell. I had an ear ache for 2 days and two weeks later it still fells funny. It didn't affect my hearing at all but I'm leery of putting them back in.

8. rrjenn

rrjenn Guest

Thanks for the warning. I think I'll take a pass on these.

9. Fenix

Fenix Guest

When I first looked at them they looked interesting, but with your warning I'll take a raincheck and stick with a more traditional design.