Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from the spousal unit asking why I got 2 axes. One package arrived that was clearly the Flying Fox axe that I purchased. Another arrived addressed to me but with no return address. SWMBO says they look alike but the no return address one has a longer handle. I asked for her to text me a picture, but of course she has not done so. We are experiencing problems at work, so I have not been able to go home. Hopefully next weekend.

Obviously whoever sent it doesn’t want me to know where it came from. But I am going to ask anyway. Did someone here send me an axe? (I know, bad form Greg. But I want to thank whoever did it)

·
Premium Member
21,307 Posts
Discreetanti-fasupply.com sent you the unlabeled one. As a Koolaid colored hair jackbooted thug they sent it so you could do a Y-tube review. So be impartial :)

·
Premium Member
9,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Discreetanti-fasupply.com sent you the unlabeled one. As a Koolaid colored hair jackbooted thug they sent it so you could do a Y-tube review. So be impartial :)
So you sent it?
Thanks @TNTRAILERTRASH
I will do a review and I will be impartial. Give me time to use it some.

And for everyone else. I got the pictures. It's a Cold Steel Trail Hawk. As to it looking like a longer handled version of the Flying Fox? I don't know. The only thing that I can think of is that this is the women who genuinely thinks my firearms actually fornicate and produce offspring which is the reason I have to buy another safe from time to time!

PS: Makes sense I guess, seeing that you do know my exact address.

·
Premium Member
21,307 Posts
I don't have your address, that was back when I still used my Cobra GPS.

So the mystery continues!

Reactions: greg_r

·
Premium Member
9,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
21,307 Posts
Well......
I could have DNA on it, used murder weapon. It could be a set up to implicate you in wrong doing. o_O:confused:

Same zipcode/shipper as the other hatchet? Tracking number via UPS MYchoice, Fedex, USPS..............who was the carrier?

Taking Ambien before bedtime and then ordering things on line like some people shop at night at Walmart and find the receipts the next day? :lol: make sure SWMBO doesn't discard the boxes!

·
Premium Member
9,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought the Flying Fox from Wiseman Trading. The Trail Hawk came Amazon.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Why ax the question?
(Guilty of the bad pun, but not of sending you the blade.)

Reactions: greg_r

·
Premium Member
21,307 Posts
I bought the Flying Fox from Wiseman Trading. The Trail Hawk came Amazon.
You've checked your Amazon account for the possible purchase? 2am one click shopping? Or bourbon induced.............clicking?

Reactions: adam01364

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
When I was back up north my neighbor came over and gifted me with a machete he found stashed in a tree in his back yard. It was rusted so it'd been sitting for a while. Nothing special about it, it's an Ontario Blade Co, blade is 22" long, made in Taiwan. Not sure if I like the "D" handle but I do like free toys.

Here it is cleaned up.
upload_2020-12-6_13-12-41.png

Reactions: lklawson and Rerun

·
Premium Member
35,847 Posts
So...you didn’t read the last Amazon Prime update?

They are now using the chip they implanted over the last 9 months to allow order-by-thought, so now you don’t even have to TELL Alexa to order stuff, she just reads your thoughts, and BOOM! There it is.

·
Premium Member
21,307 Posts
So...you didn't read the last Amazon Prime update?

They are now using the chip they implanted over the last 9 months to allow order-by-thought, so now you don't even have to TELL Alexa to order stuff, she just reads your thoughts, and BOOM! There it is.
Where's my red head?

Reactions: pher and yworrydog

·
Premium Member
21,307 Posts
You couldn't handle a red head....
I did quite well for 2 years ;) and even was able to deal with her Gemini split personality.:p It was fun while it lasted.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
9,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You've checked your Amazon account for the possible purchase? 2am one click shopping? Or bourbon induced.............clicking?
Nope, not in the list. But I have been guilty of putting something in the cart and handing the tablet to the granddaughter. Just not this time.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
9,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So...you didn't read the last Amazon Prime update?

They are now using the chip they implanted over the last 9 months to allow order-by-thought, so now you don't even have to TELL Alexa to order stuff, she just reads your thoughts, and BOOM! There it is.
I think we would all be surprised if we knew just how close that is to reality.

Reactions: adam01364 and ajole

·
Administrator
24,598 Posts
I think we would all be surprised if we knew just how close that is to reality.
Only thing missing is the chip. No lie, we were talking about Chinese food during a long gaming session and we all heard one of my buddies say, "Alexa, order me my usual." We all laughed thinking it was a pretty funny joke. Sure as shit, 20 minutes later he says he'll be right back because the delivery guy just showed up with his food...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts