SW40ve Sigma Allied forces

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by 1knight, May 19, 2008.

1. Ok everyone show em if you got them only S&W sigmas caliber doesn't matter as long as its a sigma I will start the last three pics were taken in a 3 shot burst I just got this camera and didn't know it did that
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

COUPLE OF PICS OF MY SW40VE AND THE WIFE(I KNOW, HER FINGER'S ON THE TRIGGER, IT WAS THE LAST TIME THAT EVER HAPPENED BELIEVE ME)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Regular guy walking down the street with the college sweatshirt on...
    ... is PACKING!
    I love those pics, The last one especially. I hope you enjoy the Sigma... If the trigger isn't to your liking, shoot a pm over to rimfirehunter and ask where to fluff and buff to make it better. I love evil black pistols, Great choice!

4. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

OH YEA, GREAT CHOICE ON THE PERS. DEF. AMMO WITH THE RANGER'S. THAT'S ALL I CARRY IN MY HANDGUNS

5. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

RIMFIREHUNTER HAD SOME TROUBLE WITH THE WOLFF #3.5 STRIKER SPRING HE INSTALLED IN HIS SIGMA BUT I PUT THE SAME SPRING IN MINE AND MY CONTROL OF THE PISTOL WAS TAKEN TO A NEW LEVEL. BEFORE AT 15 YDS. I COULD BARELY KEEP THE SHOTS ALL ON THE DIRTY BIRF TARGETS WE USE BUT THIS IS THE PIC OF THE TARGET AT 15YDS AFTER MY SPRING CHANGE

[​IMG]

NOW GRANTED THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON WHETHER THIS IS ACTUALLY SAFE FOR FULL TIME CARRY BUT MINE SHOT OVER 200 RNDS WITHOUT A HITCH

6. dude 1knight......your camera is messed up!

and I hope that was unloaded for whoever was holding the camera's sake........

7. I did notice in those last 3 pics he displayed very good trigger discipline; i.e. he was indexed. :)

8. Yes it was unloaded I NEVER would point a loaded weapon at anything I wasn't willing to destroy(firearms safety rule #2)
    oh yes I know camera is messed up and also it was sitting on a tripod

9. Am I the only one that sees the psycadelic tye dye rings around 1knight in the bottom 3 pictures? Cool effect, even if that's not what you were going for.

Of course, a pic of my Sigma with the Deagle and the .22 LR wheel gun...

[​IMG]

10. Ridge

Ridge Member

Wooo!!! Man I really shoulda shaved that day! :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

took mine to the range today with the new trigger job and was very happy about the results
    [​IMG]

12. HPHooked

HPHooked Member

Here's Mine in .40 S&W
    [​IMG]

So Very happy with this one.
    :D :wink: :D :wink: :D :wink:

13. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    I will have to get some pics up here of mine. How hard is it to change out that spring?

14. I don't know if it's just me, but I noticed some really cool muzzle sparks off the barrel in that video. Thanks for posting Krippp!

15. lovin the evil black 8)

Nice vid krippp

16. HPHooked

HPHooked Member

The two tone bling is great for the range. However, for serious work, like clearing a house, service black/parkerized is the only way to go. As a friend once said, 'Once you go black, you never go back.' :lol: 8)