Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got off work at 4:00 today and raced over to the store where dreams come true, er, I mean my local gunshop and picked up my K31. My first C&R rifle is in the bag! Unfortunately, I was only able to pick up 40 rounds for it, but I have ordered 6 bricks which I hope to get soon.

Here are a few pics of her before I clean her up:

By the way, my wife blames you all for this, and says I can't come over to play anymore. :p

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Your wife will learn to like us. Just show her the ones with the "pretty wood", and she will start to like your guns too. It's a long, and slow process, but eventually you will have her out shooting with you... AND if you are a master of jedi mind tricks like Krippp you will even convince her that having her own C&R is a good idea.

Nice rifle, let us know how it shoots. Oh, and check for a troop tag.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I am disappointed... I have no tag under the butt-plate. I was really looking forward to following up on that, too.

Guess I am just going to have to buy another one :D

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Did you find any GP11 ammo for it? There is one at my shop but I really don't want to buy it unless i can get a case of that GP11 Swiss ammo for it.

Nice gun though!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you find any GP11 ammo for it? There is one at my shop but I really don't want to buy it unless i can get a case of that GP11 Swiss ammo for it.

Nice gun though!
I got my case from Widener's a week ago today. 1 case = 8 battle packs of 60 rounds = 480 rounds at $26.87 per pack of 60 rounds. They are sold out of surplus now, but still have some Prvi in stock at $12.50 per box of 20 rounds. More expensive, but fully reloadable, so it may well be worth the extra money. Also, last time I checked, Cabelas had some Wolf 7.5 x 55 in stock for $94.99 per 100 rounds or $164.99 per 200 rounds. Again, more expensive than surplus, but reloadable, and you get a dry box free with purchase of bulk ammo through Cabelas.

Widener's : http://wideners.com/itemview.cfm?dir=18|830|855

Cabelas: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...parentType=index&indexId=cat601233&hasJS=true

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
the sportsmans guide, aim, and sog all have ammo as well.

it's everywhere, you just need to look. surplus is like 5-10 cents cheaper, but not reloadable. so keep that in mind when you are buying a lot of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.