Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Processing some 9mm brass today. As I was priming the cases SWMBO was watching and asked why I was setting some of the cases aside.

Crimped, I tell her, can’t get a primer in them. "Then why don’t you just throw them away?"

I have a tool to remove the crimp.

SWMBO rolls her eyes up in her head and distainfully says "of course you do".

Priceless!

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Just like we don't get the reason for 37 different purses. I love her dearly, but I'll never understand her

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
My wife just bought another cellular phone. Her phone works fine. Why is she getting another phone? Because she wants one.

Meanwhile I am likely going to purchase some more ammunition. This is brass cased 9 millimeter Luger ammunition that will go up in value very likely. Her new phone sure won't go up in value. Nothing goes down faster in value than a new cellular phone.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
That was my reasoning when I bought an AR upper a few years ago. SWMBO made a comment and I pointed out that she'd brought home a stray dog that cost us over $1,800 in vet bills, and by the time he'd die of old age the total for food and care would probably exceed $3,000. My AR cost around $550, didn't shit in the house or wake me up in the middle of the night for a drink of water AND if I ever decided to get rid of it I'd recoup my investment. Might make a little or lose a little but I'd probably get close to what I paid for it. Unlike all the stray dogs and cats she's adopted over the years.

Reactions: Rerun
1 - 4 of 4 Posts