T-1 Week till i get my 45 carbine

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by gotcox, Aug 8, 2014.

1. gotcox

gotcox Member

I can't help it i am stoked i only have 1 more week and i will have my carbine. Been wanting one for a long while now and my pistol just needs a buddy. :D My only plans so far are to get a single point sling for it and paint it to match my pistol and go shooting, heck i will probably go out shooting before i get the sling or paint it. lol

Then in the long run i will need to get more magazines....lots of magazines. Still trying to picture a LBE vest with just pistol mag pouches.

2. Sounds great! Magazines are one of the best things you can get for any magazine fed firearm. Instead of concentrating a pointless add ons most people shod be stocking up on mags. I make sure i have atleast 5 mags for every gun I own. Post up some pics of the paint work when your done.

3. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Have you thought about doing one of the 1911 mag conversions? Either to the gun or to the mag?

4. gotcox

gotcox Member

I will post pictures for sure. Before and after and maybe during steps in between. I agree and would like to have 8 mags for each gun i have.

Dane i have looked at the conversions, but i do not see any point in it. For the most part the HP mags are as cheap and reliable as any 1911 mag i have seen. And if doing it for extra capacity..well i guess i just don't see the need for a long magazine sticking out of the bottom of the gun. Just throw in another mag. I know that goes against most popular thinking, but i dont care. I also do not think shooting 50 rounds to hit a target 20 times is a good thing. I only shoot as fast as i can do so accurately.