Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just a bit of a background story here... My wife just separated from the USAF and in the interest of keeping herself occupied while I was deployed, she's been rather crafty. She's made all kinds of stuff, sewn baby blankets for her friends baby shower etc...

Anywho, all of you who've been around for a while now know that I have always called my "man cave" the "Hi-Point Hideout"... Anywho, I am like totally stoked about this, WHEW!!! This is totally awesome!

Oh, and the picture of the pistol was done freehand, and she's using a word burning tool to put it all in, then she's gonna stain it. SWEETNESS!!!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I wasn't eating for that damn long, so I don't care what you OR Jones say.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only reason I have L4D is because Andronicus loaned it to my wife so she'd have something to play while I was deployed. Let me know when you wanna play and I am there.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you told her that, I think she would disagree.... Apparently, drawing that Hi-Point, freehand was a PITA, and she's not much up to doing it again. I know this, cuz she made some trivial mistake on it tonight, and she told me that I have to take what I can get.

Sorry bro, them's the breaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.