Tapco SKS parts

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by thegtguy, Mar 17, 2008.

1. thegtguy

thegtguy Guest

I installed them on the rifle and took them right back off. Decided I like the original military configuration better.

Tapco Black T6 stock without bayonet cutout
    Tapco Gas Piston
    Tapco Operating Rod
    3 Tapco 20 round magazines
    NcStar SKS Bayonet Lug Mount Bipod

It's about $180 worth of stuff. How about $160 shipped within reason. (i.e. US except HI or AK)

...or make me an offer.

Thanks.

Mark

[​IMG]

2. damn!!! I spent too much money on guns, accessories, and ammo. I just got my sks this past weekend, I'd scoop this up in a sec.

3. Dreamthief

Dreamthief Senior Member Member

man I wish I still had my sks... :(

4. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

5. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I dunno, I called and told him about it...

6. neothespian

neothespian Member

Nice kit. I'd be all over it except for the fact that I need to find a place down here ASAP and money is REAL tight right now. Might have to pass on this myself, although it's a good deal.

7. Dreamthief

Dreamthief Senior Member Member

well I got my SKS back from the wife of the guy who bought it from me...he got into a smidge of "trouble". I assume the legal kind as she was the one that gave me a call and asked if I wanted to get it back from them. I got it back for half of what I sold it for, so not bad there. kind of nice as I really missed the thing. now I REALLY wish I could get this stuff! LOL