Target Stand

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by Dr_Photo, Sep 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Dr_Photo

Dr_Photo Member

Hey fellow Hi-Point shooters! Just thought that I'd let everyone know that I just uploaded some photos (Photos/Lifestyle/Ranges) http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/photo/ranges/
    of a cheap target stand I made for my local range. The range is in a state forrest and doesn't provide anything other than some small benches. I'm new to the whole handgun scene, so I didn't know what to expect. Anyways, if anyone is looking to build something similar just let me know, I can post the dimensions and parts list.

[​IMG]

Sorry the pics are all rotated, didn't realize they were all landscape until after I finished uploading them. :p

2. wc deer hunter

wc deer hunter Premium Supporter Member

IN
    Nice job, looks like a job well done.

3. Welcome to the forum!

Looks good please post materials/instructions.

Thanks,Dave

4. killemall50bmg

killemall50bmg Well-Known Member

Haven't seen this stand in a while. Did you use all PVC or did you use wood stakes for the upper supports?

5. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
  6. Bitsman

Bitsman Member

Nice design.. I used 1 1/5 PVC for mine.. Just a "H" type base with 2 uprights to hold the targets.. works great.. comes apart easy for transport.. Well actually it just sit in the back of the van in case I am ever somewhere and want to send a few rounds down range..

7. Dr_Photo

Dr_Photo Member

I use 1 1/5" ABS plastic for the whole thing. Going to post dimensions, parts, and instructions as soon as I find time.