Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all those women in your life that thought a tramp stamp was cool! Saturday Night Live made a short sketch that is actually funny.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I owned a tattoo studio back in 2002-04. I have no tattoos. That shop still exists my step daughter from #1 owns it now. Grandaughter, and step daughter's hubby work there now along with several other artists.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sixty grit sandpaper in an orbital sander should take care of most things including tats, pimples, boils and hemorrhoids.

eldar
Here in Texas I've heard'em called "piles." Very unpleasant regardless of moniker.:zombie:

·
Premium Member
1,378 Posts
For all those women in your life that thought a tramp stamp was cool! Saturday Night Live made a short sketch that is actually funny.

I find the best option is not to get them. As a Jew, we aren't supposed to get them. It's a sin for us. I grew up in Philly and would go down to the beach (Wild Wood, NJ) and watch the Vietnam, WW2, Korean War Vets walk by with Hula Girls on their arms and everything else, all over. I'd think..."What is that gonna look like in a few years?". My theories were correct, big goo of splotchy ink on their bodies.

I realize that modern tats aren't like that. Still, PASS. Hard Pass. Stuff that you think is cool NOW, aint gonna be cool when you're eighty. You don't want your Grand Kids to say; "Mom, why does Oma have a Nun dressed in leather, with fishnet stockings, holding a riding crop with HARDER, underneath it?" I use this example BECAUSE I had a very nice young lady (can I actually call her that after seeing this tat?) who had that on her body. I saw it when her shirt popped up during PT. I was a 20 year old guy, I was looking. I even had the guts to ask her about it. When I asked about it and what the "HARDER" meant. She calmly looked at me and said; "That way, I don't have to tell you"......pregnant pause....."Tell me?" I said. "Tell me what?"...….another pregnant pause because, I am young and thick headed...…"Oh....OOOOOOHHHHHHH", I said....wide eyed, quickly turning, red faced and walking away.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dad said to me once, "I don't know why people want to draw pictures on themselves." "Well dad what about granpa?"

"Well that indian on his right sholder was the marine division he was in."

"And what was that pin up girl in the bathing suit on his left arm that bumped her butt when he flexed?" :p

Christians aren't supposed to get tats either.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've never heard that. Doesn't mean it's not true, just never heard it.
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28 Context

·
Administrator
24,797 Posts
New Covenant says you can wreck the place though....

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Christians aren't supposed to get tats either.
Yep. I also believe Leviticus chapter 19 verse 28.

"Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you; I am the LORD." -- Leviticus Chapter 19 Verse 28

Reactions: yworrydog

·
"The Veiled Male"
576 Posts
That's why I waited until I was 50 to get my first tattoo - and yep! Its a Tramp Stamp! Love it!

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,004 Posts
She calmly looked at me and said; "That way, I don't have to tell you"......pregnant pause....."Tell me?" I said. "Tell me what?"...….another pregnant pause because, I am young and thick headed...…"Oh....OOOOOOHHHHHHH", I said....wide eyed, quickly turning, red faced and walking away.
WelllllZ...
The correct answer is..
"DARN RIGHT YOU WON'T!!!"

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reactions: moona11
1 - 20 of 23 Posts