Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts

My best friend was Irish, he passed away when he was only 19. I got this the day I came home from basic, a leprechaun doing the captain morgan.

·
Registered
850 Posts

My sleeve a Thai story as I am half Thai and grew up with this story. There is a lot more work done on it now but I'm too lazy to take more pictures. Half sleeve is tuba music. Tattoo on right forearm is my cook tattoo. And I have the ninja turtles on my leg. I intend on doing a full leg sleeve with all of the cartoons I grew up with.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts

Left inner arm just under my elbow.

-edit, code didn't work

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I have nothing against tats.

I am the oldest of 6 boys that my parents had (no sisters), and I am the only one who doesn't have a tat. I have promised my mom I would never get one so that she will have at least one son without tats.

Since I do not care to have any tats it doesn't bother me in the least bit to remain ink free.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Keby, nice looking ink man.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Thanks radair08. I need to take new pics of the sleeve. It's finally almost done after... 2 years of working on it I think? I don't remember when I started it anymore.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Don't has...don't want. Yours all look good though.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I has no tattoo's...

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
No pics, but I have 3 and want more.

Buzz

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
i have a bunch more, but this is all the pics i have for now
the pig and rooster are on my feet

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
BeauDuke01, you Navy? I know the rooster and pig on the feet is an old sailors good luck charm, since on old ships the only things that would float in a crash where the barrels for pork and eggs or chicken or something like that, lol

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
BeauDuke01, you Navy? I know the rooster and pig on the feet is an old sailors good luck charm, since on old ships the only things that would float in a crash where the barrels for pork and eggs or chicken or something like that, lol
no navy for me, when i was a kid i could never swim very well, and deep water scared the you know what outta me, so when i ran across this good luck charm, i had to have it. i figure that, plus the fact that i live in west texas, im pretty safe on the not drowning thing.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.