Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this little hand cannon today. I now have 10+1 in 45 caliber in a 6 inch overall length package. I haven't had a chance to get it to the range yet, but I am going immediately after work tommorrow. The gun came with an extra magazine, a loader, hard case, and a bore brush. I know the picture is bad. I had to take it with my phone. My wife has the camera out of town.

·
U.S.S.
2,253 Posts
Nice, picked myself up one of these just this past weekend. I got the two mags, but not all the other goodies. Is yours one of the newer SA/DA models or one of the DAO ones? I put a hundred rounds downrange so far without any problems. It conceals nicely and I find I carry it more than my C9 which is what I was using before.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, picked myself up one of these just this past weekend. I got the two mags, but not all the other goodies. Is yours one of the newer SA/DA models or one of the DAO ones?
I got on of the new 3rd generation models. I live in Wisconsin and there is no concealed carry here. I am moving to WV in a few weeks. I plan on getting my permit as soon as I get there.

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
The Taurus Millinieum 9mm or 45 is going to be my next purchase. I'm going to a big gun show in Sioux Falls in a couple of weeks just to dream. I've spent my gun budget for a couple of months.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Congrats on your new toy!

I have to leave this thread now cause looking at new guns is bad for my health........ at least that's what the wife says.

:'(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts