Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i read in another forum some one got a pro mag 32 round mag for the pt 92 and converted to work with he 24/7 /pt111 so i got interested and ordered a couple....sure enough same mag jus the pro mag 32 rounder didnt have the holes for mag release that the 24/7 or pt11 has.
with a little trimming with a dremal tool to make the hole to match the 24/7 / pt111 mag and now it works great...havent tryed it at the range yet but i can hand cycle all the rounds through... another note both the 32 rounders i order will hold 35 rounds with no problems.
if i can figure out how to post pics i will.. the pt111 looks kinda wicjed with a 32 round mag in it

·
Registered
557 Posts
Picts dude!!! I have PT111 Millennium (not Pro) and the wife has a PT111 Mil Pro-- Her 12 round mags fit and work in my pistol (that only has 10 rounders)--even though Taurus says they won't. There is about a 1/8" gap between the mag and the pistol ,but it works fine-- although I found 2 factory Millenium on a NR GB auction that I picked up for $9.95 a piece, so the wife gets to keep hers.. 8*) I would love to try the 32 round mags on mine though...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interesting...i didnt think the mil pro mags would work in the non pro mils......ive got the mil pro and 24/7 so those mags are interchangeable....the only diffence on the pt92 mags and 24/7 / pt111 mags is the location of the mag release holes.......well from what i can tell anyways.....ill post some pics if i can ever figure it out...heres the link to the other post to the guy who did it first http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=23499.new#new

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered a 30 rd mag for my beretta CX4 storm only to find out the my CX4 takes a PX4 mag and it didn't fit. I got to playing with my Taurus 24/7 Pro and found that the magazine is exactly the same size, but the keeper slots are different, just holding the mag in place I cycled rounds through and looks to work fine, just need to ajust the slots. So a Beretta 92fs mag will do the same thing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts