Thank God it wasn't a Hi Point!

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by undeRGRound, Aug 10, 2014.

1. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

Attached Files:

2. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

I wonder if the [email protected]$$e$ was related to the guy that did this YouTube Video.

VIDEO DELETED

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014

3. undeRGRound

INDY
  4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

That guy scares me. He does not have a clue about proper gun handling.

5. bluharley

bluharley Member

I've seen a lot of clowns on YouTube that scare me.

6. aeroe

aeroe Member

Never heard of it... So it's like a Jimenez Arms 380, or is one before a name/ownership change? This naming thing reminds me of the new Cobra Denali 380, which for some reason can be found already as the Kodiak 380. I gave up trying to figure that one out.

I always wanted to toy with one of those cheapies out there. Some of them have awkwardly placed mag releases in the middle of the grip. That'd be a pain for a lefty like me.

7. zen

zen Member

What bad publicity have Hi-Points had recently?

8. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Didn't watch the video as my 9 year old granddaughter watches this forum with me. That was about the most foul mouthed person I guess I have ever heard. So much for this being a family friendly forum.

9. desertrider

desertrider Member

10. undeRGRound

INDY
    It's been a while, but HP carbines are on the ban lists in NY and CA and CT, I believe... There have been some posts about this bad pub. but not too recent.

Then the happy ending story in Detroit, a mother used a rusty 995 to scare off 3 young idiots.

11. zen

zen Member

I saw that video. That weapon did not look well.

12. planosteve

I like that Hi Point asked her to send it in for a full rework.

13. The Lorcin L380 (and L32) designs were picked up by Cobra Arms and re-released as the FS380 (and FS32). Cobra did make the slide beefier to improve the failures of the Lorcin slide's.

14. zen

zen Member

I didn't hear about that. That is awesome.

15. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Had a Lorcin .380. An acquaintance owed me some money for some work I did for him. He gave me the Lorcin in lieu of what he owed me. I shot it once. Made him take it back and give me the money he owed me. What a piece of crap.

Note: A mod should have removed that video with all the vulgar language. Does not speak well for the forum to allow crap like that. I turned it off on the first dirty word, my grandkids happened to be in the room with me. They were playing and hopefully did not hear it.

16. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

wait a sec.... if you "didn't" watch it, then how do you know that he was a foul mouthed person? :confused:

17. planosteve

I was wondering when someone would notice that

18. bluharley

bluharley Member

It didn't take long to see he was just an idiot, stopped it then.

19. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

For those who object to the language used in this video, I went back to edit in the following warning:

WARNING: Foul language is used in this video, and may be objectionable. Do not watch if a child is in the same room.