THANK YOU [you know who you are]

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SHOOTER Z, Nov 28, 2007.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I wuld like to thank the irresponceable parties who have managed to get the Fre Fire Zone shut down again Possibly for the last time. It's too bad some folks can't have a good clean quit argument without going off half cocked End of my rant

2. I am pretty easy going when it comes to this stuff of moderation etc, I admin forums myself. but this is ridiculous. If you don't want controversial topics, either confine it a single forum or lock or delete them immediately and dump the free fire zone.

I would hope that doesn't happen, I like interaction and debate, it is one of the most important thing we can do as citizens. But a policy regarding this need to be consistent.

3. Yes, onepoint you are correct. I also have to assume that everyone here on this forum is over 12 years old and knows how to keep their temper. I have tried to keep it under control as far as the moderation of the forum itself and let you guys just work it out. However, when people leave the forum due to personal attacks and childish name calling *3 people have left the forum to date* it's time to step in and either shut it down for good, or ban certain members from that area. That's what we're working on now. So, in the near future, if you see a post that the FFZ is open for business again and you can't post, that means you lost your priveledge to post there.

4. Fenix

Fenix Guest

Hehehehe, it's like putting them on time out. The mental image brightens my day.

5. I'm not trying to be a Smart a--, but 3 people out of how many members? It seems to be a small percentage of hurt feelings to warrant the shut down. Was it Neo who ran them off ? :wink: :lol: Thanks for trying to save it.

Edited to remove a smart a-- comment. ---- Buckeye

6. I see a necessity for the Free Fire Zone. The Lounge to kick back, and the Zone to be argumentative... not stupid or a jerk... argumentative.