THANKS -- you know who you are

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by benny429, Dec 6, 2007.

1. When someone asks where can I get _______?

I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate it when you guys tell them about me.

Thanks-
    Dave

2. That's cause you Rock!

If not, we'd be the first ones to feed you to the ants....... :lol: :lol:

3. Because your a member and a seller, you're not here to make a buck. You're a member who just happens to sell stuff too and you don't take every opportunity to plug your site, hell you rarely ever do plus you give a discount to the forum members on top of your already great prices. You deserve every single recommendation you get.

4. +1 to what Taurus said.

Great products at even better prices, how can anyone go wrong by ordering from one of our own.

rimfirehunter

5. I thought I was plugging my site too much. :lol:

Anyways, thanks again.

6. Benny, it ain't nuthin' but love baby! :wink:

7. hpman

hpman Guest

I drool all over my keyboard everytime I browse your site. Just need to get a long gun so I can buy some stuff.

8. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Yeah, its psych warfare, gents! Everytime I see that milsurpstuff.com link, I just imagine that BUIS sitting on my AR...

:wink: Benny is the man!

9. LOL... and every time I browse I can't help put together an imaginary SKS with a T6 stock loaded with all sorts of toys.... Just gotta run into a super cheap sks now.

10. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Well, seeing as how I bought my pops a Yugo SKS, and its still got Cosmo all over it, I am looking at two slings: one for him, one for mine, and at least one of those firing pins....

And that damnable AR sight....maybe in all this shopping, I should treat myself?hmmmmm.......