That Taiwanese Internet Shop?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by herrmannek, May 4, 2008.

1. herrmannek

herrmannek Guest

Mainly with flashlights, pay-pal-able, most things sent free of charge... It was posted on the old forum before it got lost. Anyone still have the url?

2. herrmannek

herrmannek Guest

Not really sure... but they seem to be what I asked for :) Thanks

3. thats the one. I've bought from them as have a few other people. I had a few issues out of a couple of my products from them but nothing I couldn't fix quickly and for next to nothing. The flashlight had an issue of not getting ground, I bent a paperclip to go inside the tailcap to fix it, works fine now. The remote switch I ordered is a bin finicky and the wires broke inside. I just took it apart and resoldered it and shored it up with goop.

I ordered a couple of flashlight holders from them. Not sure if they still carry them but they are designed to perfectly fit say a surefire G2. They're simple, lightweight, and have held up admirably. I carry it daily. It has a closed belt loop, snap closure belt loop, velcro retention top for the flashlight, and a little piece that goes over that with a snap so theres no way its coming out!

4. MikeV

MikeV Member